Straight from Wikipedia:
On October 30, the album [Thr33 Ringz] was accidentally released on iTunes.
If I had gotten on my computer two minutes earlier, I would have been posting T-Pain's FULL Thr33 Ringz ALBUM! It's not that bad though, because I'm still one of the first bloggers to post up this one song that was leaked following the incident, and I'm actually waiting for a link to the whole album, and it will hopefully be sooner rather than later.

[MP3] T-Pain - Therapy feat. Kanye West (Web Rip)
(Prod. by T-Pain)
The word is that T-Pain's new album is a masterpiece, better than than Tha Carter III according to someone. This track is pretty decent, T-Pain has fun on this one, and Kanye raps (not sings) an Auto-Tuneless verse.
Shouts to CONNIE!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

t_rec said...

omg I was SO CLOSE! fuck!