Chelsea Handler from The Chelsea Lately Show interviews rap superstar T.I. They chat about his hit album Paper Trail. They chat about his childhood name Tip, being from Atlanta, BET party with Lil Wayne, Rihanna, girlfriends, kids, being in a movie with Matt Dillon and Paul Walker.
Now I never heard of this Chelsea Handler, but I guess she's pretty entertaining for a host, not bad looking either, kinda reminds me of Kim Basinger. As for T.I., he really doesn't seem like the type to be involved in that gangsta shit though. I mean the guy is this scrawny black rapper that is still involved with his high school sweetheart, he's got six kids, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I have NO IDEA what went through his head when he decided that he need to get his hand on MACHINE GUNS. Not a small pistol, a glock, a 9mm, whatever, no no, mister needed BIG HEAVY MACHINE GUNS, you know, to fight that... war he needed to fight... right? Anyways, it's too bad for his situation, and I have to be honest, I really thought the whole thing would end his career or gravely damage it, but I guess it's true what they say: there is no such thing as bad publicity. Do yourself a favor and go buy Paper Trail.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: