01. Say You Will
02. Welcome To Heartbreak feat. Kid Cudi
03. Heartless
04. Amazing feat. Young Jeezy
05. Love Lockdown
06. Paranoid feat. Mr. Hudson
07. RoboCop
08. Street Lights
09. Bad News
10. See You In My Knightmares feat. Lil Wayne
11. Coldest Winter
12. Pinocchio Story (Freestyle Live From Singapore)

FINALLY! 808s & Hearbreak is here! This is in my opinion one of the candidates for ALBUM OF THE YEAR. Kanye West is truely an innovator, an originator, and I expect 808s to have a huge impact on the game, as long as it sells. That's why you need to do yourself a favor, and, come November 24th, go out and buy a retail copy. Support innovation, support creativity, support Kanyeezy!

(I know I said to go out and buy Ludacris' Theater of the Mind, but if I only had the chance to pick one, I wouldn't even consider it: 808s & Heartbreak wins, and that is, even though Luda's album is FIRE.)

Get it right HERE!
(No password)

•••

Please keep in mind that these songs and albums are for promotional and personal use only, and should be deleted after 24 hours.

Yours truly,

T•[REC]


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure this is the cover ;)

t_rec said...

yes of course, why? lol