"I was born under unusual circumstances." And so begins Benjamin Button, adapted from the classic 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards. A man, like any of us, unable to stop time. We follow his story set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918, into the twenty-first century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be.

I've been meaning to make a post about this upcoming movie and a new International Trailer was just released a couple of hours ago, so I figured that now would be the right time. I've been intrigued by this movie ever since it was first announced as an upcoming project. Then a few set pictures leaked. Following that, a first trailer was made available to view online. Since then, a number of trailers and clips have surfaced online, and I've made sure to watch each and every one of them. David Fincher (the director) is no stranger to incredibly complex productions (Se7en, Fight Club, Panic Room, Zodiac) and I think this is perfect material for him. Brad Pitt, what's not to love about this actor? And Cate Blanchett keeps looking sexier with time. Those two actually worked together before, on the set of Babel in 2006.

Can't wait to watch this one, which is set to come out on Christmas Day.

(Ay mami?)


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: