KING OF CLUBS PROMOTIONS were back with their second SPOTLIGHT SATURDAYS event @ LIGHT ULTRACLUB on Dec. 20 2008.

Relive the #1 PARTY of the HOLIDAYS, featuring Montreal's very own DJ SPECIAL K, DJ CHRIS N, and DJ ERIC C.

Hosted by KING OF CLUBS PROMOTIONS.
Videography by T•[REC] PRODUCTIONS.

To download the SONG:
Laurent Wolf - No Stress feat. Eric Carter
I just wanted to share my latest video with all of you in order to show you what I've been busy with. Video editing is very time-consuming and I'm hoping to make a career with this so I really have to hustle and grind to get somewhere. Tell me what y'all think of this one!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u kidding me TREC? That video editing is awesome, the music flows right with the people moving, like the song was playing the whole night. Love the video bro, you definately have a career in video editing. Good shit brah

-strate
www.imstrate.com

t_rec said...

Thanks dawg, really appreciate the comment man, I have another one coming up in the next few days, I'll post it up as soon as I'm done.