As hard as it is to believe, I know for a fact that there are still a few people out there who are waiting for my so-called comeback. It has been promised over and over again, and it's way overdue, but let me just tell you that the wait is almost over, so PLEASE BE PATIENT!

You see, when I started this blog, I had also begun developing my video production company, T•[REC] PRODUCTIONS (pronounced TEE-REC). As time went by, both TarekAgainstTheWorld and T•[REC] grew in popularity, and I got busier and busier. Then came a time where I had to make a choice, and unfortunately for you guys, my attention was refocused on my productions, which is my number one priority. The thing is, my intention was never to stop blogging and sharing my thoughts on the newest beats to leak the streets every week, so I had to come up with a solution. Now, after putting in much thought and planification (and of course dishing out some moolah), I decided to combine my productions with my part-time blogging under one roof. So debuting in the next 2 to 4 weeks, I will be launching T-REC.CA, a blog/media hub based in beautiful Montreal that is going to be all about the Arts & Entertainment universe!

There is no denying that the website will become my tool for marketing purposes, but before anything else, it will be a PERSONAL blog with no other intention than to entertain and keep my visitors and friends up-to-date with what I'm currently bumping in my car, what movies/music/games I'm looking forward to, what is keeping me busy and up late at night, etc.

One thing that I really want to focus on is my passion for MUSIC, and to help me with that, I've recruited some of Montreal's favorite and respected DJs, including Special K, Chris N, Steve Pachaa, with hopefully more to come. The idea for now is to have each DJ extend a Track of the Week to my visitors; a track which they will personally filter to represent their DJ style and persona, a track which is a current favorite of theirs, or a beat which they believe will become a monstrous hit in the near-future. Basically, I want them to think of my blog as a way to showcase their love for MUSIC, and nothing else than that. No promotions, no advertisments; just MUSIC.

This current website (the one that you are on) will expire on September 16th, so I would strongly suggest that you head over to the the temporary T•[REC] PRODUCTIONS website and bookmark it. If you use Facebook, check me out HERE. If you like Vimeo, check me out HERE. For YouTube, check me out right HERE. Follow me on Twitter HERE. Just make sure I can somehow reach you when the website is up and running. I promise it will be worth wait!

Yours truly,
T•[REC]


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: